45 minute Scenic Flight (no landing)
This scenic flight aims to give you the best views of the waterfalls surrounding Kununurra – the flight path we follow on the day of your flight will vary depending on which waterfalls are at their best.
Our experienced pilots will give you exciting views of the mountain ranges surrounding Kununurra, the huge Ord River, the surrounding tracts of irrigated farmland, and the town of Kununurra. The landscape of this beautiful region is completely transformed during waterfall season. Bright green growth stands out from the sky, waterholes plentiful, waterfalls at every turn.
It really is a once in a lifetime flight – experience what those who don’t visit at this time of year may not get the chance to see.
January to May
Call us on 1800 180 085 or book online below:
• Kununurra township
• Kelly’s Knob
• Lake Kununurra
• Elephant Rock
• Mirima National Park
• Ivanhoe Crossing
• Packsaddle Plains
• Diversion Dam
• Ord River
• Waterfalls (January to May – dependent on the rain)
• Complimentary pick up from all hotels, motels and caravan parks within Kununurra township
• Personalised pilot commentary through personal headsets
• Flights operate year-round
• 45 minute flight
• Flights depart from Kununurra on demand
• Minimum 2 passengers on all flights
• Adult: $599
• Child: $599
Price is per person.