Scenic Flights, Cathedral Gorge Guided Tour + Overnight Stay
This tour begins with a scenic flight departing Kununurra, which gives views of the magnificent Ord River and Lake Argyle as well as Lissadell and Texas Downs Stations, the rugged Osmand Ranges, and, of course, a picturesque circuit over the Bungle Bungle Range. After disembarking, you will follow your guide on a walking tour of the spectacular beehive-shaped domes, and a walk into the mesmerising Cathedral Gorge. Whilst at Cathedral Gorge, you can enjoy a pre-made picnic lunch, surrounded by towering cliffs.
After a day of exploring, relax in your cabin or else by the pool at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge, and take in a beautiful East Kimberley sunset. Dinner is served at the lodge at approximately 6:30pm, and can be eaten either inside the lodge dining room, or under the stars in the alfresco dining area. In the morning, enjoy breakfast at the lodge before returning to Kununurra on a flight that offers magnificent views of the Argyle Diamond Mine, Ragged, and Carr Boyd Ranges.
April to September
1 Full Day Tour + Overnight
If you do not require an itinerary be created for you but would like to do this particular experience, you can contact Bungle Bungle Guided Tours directly to book.
- 2 hour scenic flight
- Bungle Bungle Range
- Lake Argyle
- Argyle Diamond Mine
- Ord River Irrigation Area
- Carr Boyd Ranges
- Osmand Ranges
- Ord River
- Bow River
- Cathedral Gorge
- Piccaninny Creek
- Domes Walk
- Overnight in a private ensuite cabin at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
- Dine under the stars
- Flight in air-conditioned, high quality aeroplanes – the newest planes and only air-conditioned fleet in Kununurra
- Complimentary pick up from all hotels, motels and caravan parks within Kununurra township
- Air-conditioned terminal building
- Cold bottled water, Ord Valley sandalwood scented refresher towels and sweets
- Personalised pilot commentary across PA system or personal headsets
- Morning and afternoon tea, lunch, dinner and breakfast provided
- Overnight at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge in an ensuite cabin
Operates: April to September
Duration: 1 full day + 1 night
We recommend you bring with you: sturdy walking shoes, hat, camera and charger, refillable water bottle, small backpack, small torch, swimwear, light cotton clothing during the day and warm clothes for evenings (Jun-Aug). Maximum 8kg per person overnight bag.
Adult: $1,719 per person – twin share
Child: $1,409 per child
Single supplement: $242