Scenic Flight + Bungle Guided Tour + Overnight Stay
Start your day of adventuring with a thrilling scenic flight from Kununurra, which offers views of the Ord River, Lake Argyle, Lissadell Station, Texas Downs Station, the Osmand Ranges, and a spectacular aerial circuit over the Bungle Bungle Range.
After disembarking, you will join your local guide on a tour of the famous beehive-shaped domes before walking into Cathedral Gorge. Once you reach the gorge, you can enjoy your tasty picnic lunch whilst taking in the jaw-dropping natural acoustics, and towering cliffs that surround you. At the end of the day, you can enjoy the comfort of your Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge ensuite cabin, or relax by the pool whilst taking in the sunset. Dinner is served at approximately 6:30pm in the lodge dining area and can be eaten indoors or outdoors under the East Kimberley stars. The next morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast before beginning the second day of adventuring.
You will be driven to the northern end of Purnululu National Park, where you will follow your guide on fascinating walks into the extraordinary Echidna Chasm and Northern Gorges. A picnic lunch is provided again on this second day. End your day with a return flight to Kununurra, on which you will see the immense Argyle Diamond Mine, Ragged Ranges, and Carr Boyd Ranges. Tours may be reversed due to availability.
April to September
2 Days | 1 Night
Depart Day 1: 9.00am | Return Day 2: 5.00pm
Call us on 1800 899 029 or book online below:
• 2 hour scenic flight
• Bungle Bungle Range
• Lake Argyle
• Argyle Diamond Mine
• Ord River Irrigation Area
• Carr Boyd Ranges
• Osmand Ranges
• Ord River
• Bow River
• Cathedral Gorge
• Piccaninny Creek
• Domes Walk
• Echidna Chasm
• Overnight in an ensuite cabin at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
• Flight in air conditioned, high quality aeroplanes – the newest planes and only air conditioned fleet in Kununurra
• Courtesy transfer to and from our terminal within Kununurra
• Use of our air conditioned terminal building
• Cold bottled water, Ord Valley sandalwood scented refresher towels and sweets
• Personalised pilot commentary across PA system or personal headsets
• A picnic lunch and afternoon tea packed in a small cooler bag
• Overnight at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge in a private ensuite cabin including dinner and breakfast
• Operates: April to September
• Duration: 2 Full day tours and overnight
• Departs: Kununurra
• Flight departure time: Day 1 – 9:00am | Day 2 – 4:00pm
We recommend you bring with you: sturdy walking shoes, hat, camera and charger, refillable water bottle, small backpack, small torch, swimwear, light cotton clothing during the day and warm clothes for evenings (Jun-Aug). Maximum 8kg per person overnight bag.
• Adult: $1,755
• Child: $1,420
• Single Supplement: $165
Price is per person.