Private Bungle Bungle Helicopter Flight
+ Cathedral Gorge Guided Walk
Departing from Kununurra, you will take an incredible scenic flight into the Bungle Bungle range before making a landing at a remote airfield in Purnululu National Park, where you will meet with your tour guide. Alongside your guide, you will transfer to an air-conditioned 4WD bus, where your guide will drive you closer to the Bungle Bungle Range.
Enjoy a moderate 3km guided walk amongst the famous eroded towers and black and orange banded beehive structures on the domes walk. Your guide will then take you into Cathedral Gorge, where towering cliffs open up to form a space with awe-inspiring natural acoustics – here you will enjoy your fresh pre-made lunch that is carried in a cooler bag. Walk along the bed of Piccaninny Creek, which flows only in the monsoon waterfall season.
From April to September we land at Bellburn airstrip where your 4WD/walking tour begins. From December to March, when the national park is closed to drive in visitors, we land at the Cathedral Gorge car park to start the guided walk. This tour allows you to be one of only a handful of people who have entered Purnululu in the waterfall season between December and April. The colours are brighter after the rain and the creeks are filled with water.
In the waterfall season, bring your swimming apparel, and wear walking shoes that can get wet. A change of clothing is advised for the return flight.
December to September
Approximately 8 hours
Depart: 7.00am Return: 3.00pm
Call us on 1800 180 085 or book online below:
• Private helicopter flight
• View Kununurra township and Lake Kununurra from a birds eye perspective
• Fly over Lake Argyle and Argyle Diamond Mine
• Explore Cathedral Gorge and the beehive domes on a private guided walk
• Complimentary pick ups from all hotels, motels and caravan parks within Kununurra township
• Private helicopter tour from Kununurra
• Private guided walking tour to Cathedral Gorge and the beehive domes
• Cold bottled water and packed picnic lunch
• Personalised pilot commentary through personal headsets
• Flights operate December to September
• Flights depart from Kununurra
• Minimum 2 passengers
• Adult: $2649 per person
• Child: $2649 per person