Bungle Bungle Adventurer
2 Hour Scenic Flight
From an aircraft, Purnululu National Park is an imposing sight. This 2-hour scenic flight takes you on an unforgettable adventure over the Bungle Bungle Range, Lake Argyle, the Argyle Diamond Mine and Ord River Irrigation Area. You will also fly over the stunning Carr Boyd Ranges, Osmand Ranges, the Ord River, and the Bow River.
Your aircraft is an air-conditioned, high wing, beautifully presented aeroplane offering comfort, safety and spectacular viewing opportunities.
This award-winning scenic flight from Kununurra to the Purnululu National Park is an exhilarating adventure taking in the Kimberley’s best scenic views.
– This is our most popular scenic flight –
All year round (Daily April to October)
Approximately 2 hours
If you do not require an itinerary be created for you but would like to do this particular experience, you can contact Aviair directly to book.
- 2 hour scenic flight
- Bungle Bungle Range
- Lake Argyle
- Argyle Diamond Mine
- Ord River Irrigation Area
- Carr Boyd Ranges
- Osmand Ranges
- Ord River
- Bow River
- Courtesy transfer to and from your accommodation place in Kununurra
- Cold bottled water and Ord Valley sandalwood scented refresher towels on your return
- Fly in air-conditioned high quality aeroplanes – the newest planes and only air conditioned fleet in Kununurra
- Air conditioned terminal building
- Personalised pilot commentary across PA system
- Operates: All year round (Daily April to October)
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Departs: Kununurra
- Time: 6:00am | 9:00am | 2:30pm
- Adults: $475
- Child: $455
- Senior: $455
- Adults: $495
- Child: $475
- Senior: $475
Price is per person.