2 Hour Scenic Flight and Lake Argyle Boat Cruise
This tour provides an in-depth exploration of two of the Kimberley’s most renowned sites: the Bungle Bungle Range and Lake Argyle. Your adventure begins with a two-hour scenic flight departing from Kununurra in an air-conditioned Aviair aeroplane. This flight soars over the Bungle Bungle Range, Lake Argyle, the Argyle Diamond Mine and the Ord Irrigation Area, as well as the stunning Carr Boyd Ranges, the Osmand Ranges, the Ord River and Bow River.
Once this flight returns to Kununurra, you will board a tour coach, and head toward Lake Argyle. Once arriving, you will board a Lake Argyle cruise, operated by Lake Argyle Cruises, where you will witness the magnificent Lake Argyle whilst receiving an in depth commentary from your cruise operator. Enjoy a swim in the fresh water, and relax whilst watching the sun set over the beautiful Kimberley landscape before disembarking and returning via coach to Kununurra. Complimentary drink with nibbles are included on your cruise. This tour allows the option to take the scenic flight and the lake cruise on separate days.
April to October
Approximately 2 hour scenic flight and 6 hour cruise tour
Scenic flight departs 6:00am | 9:00am | 2:30pm. Lake cruise Kununurra pick up time is 1.15pm.
Call us on 1800 095 500 or book online below:
- 2 hour scenic flight
- Bungle Bungle Range
- Lake Argyle
- Argyle Diamond Mine
- Ord River Irrigation Area
- Carr Boyd Ranges
- Osmand Ranges
- Ord River
- Bow River
- Lake Argyle Sunset Cruise
- Flight in air-conditioned high quality aeroplanes – the newest planes and only air conditioned fleet in Kununurra
- Courtesy transfer to and from our terminal within Kununurra
- Use of our air conditioned terminal building
- Cold bottled water, Ord Valley sandalwood scented refresher towels, and sweets
- Personalised pilot commentary across PA system or personal headsets
- Courtsey transfer from Kununurra to Lake Argyle and return
- Lake Argyle Sunset Cruise with Lake Argyle Cruises
- Drinks and nibblies on the cruise
- Operates: April to October
- Duration: Approximately 2 hour scenic flight and 6 hour boat cruise, including coach transfer from Kununurra
- Departs: Kununurra
- Scenic flight departs 6:00am | 9:00am | 2:30pm.
- Lake Argyle Cruise Kununurra pick up at 1.15pm (May-Sept) or 12.45pm (Oct-Apr)
- Please bring: Swimwear and towel and hat for sunset cruise
- Adults: $555
- Senior: $545
- Child: $510
Price is per person.