Bungle Bungle 2 Night Stayover
Begin your three-day adventure with a scenic aeroplane flight departing Kununurra, taking you on an unforgettable journey over the Ord River, Lake Argyle, Lissadell Station, Texas Downs Station, the Osmand Ranges, and a stunning circuit over the Bungle Bungle Range.
After landing in Purnululu National Park, you will be met by a local guide, who will lead you on a tour of the famous orange and black banded domes, as well as a walk into Cathedral Gorge. Once you have reached Cathedral Gorge, you can enjoy a fresh picnic lunch in the shade of the towering cliffs surrounding you. Once returning from this walk, you will arrive at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge, where you can relax in the privacy of your cabin, or else take a dip in the pool. Dinner is served that evening in the Lodge dining area and can be eaten inside or outside under the night sky.
The next morning, you will be driven to the northern end of Purnululu National Park, where you will spend the day exploring Echidna Chasm and nearby trails alongside your guide. Lunch is provided again on this day. That evening, return to the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge, where you can relax after a day of amazing adventures. On your third day, board your return flight to Kununurra, where you will witness aerial views of the Argyle Diamond Mine, Ragged Ranges, and Carr Boyd Ranges.
Tours may be reversed due to availability.
Daily April to September
2 Days / 2 Nights
If you do not require an itinerary be created for you but would like to do this particular experience, you can contact Bungle Bungle Guided Tours directly to book.
- 2 hour scenic air-conditioned plane flight
- Bungle Bungle range
- Lake Argyle
- Argyle Diamond Mine
- Ord River Irrigation Area
- Carr Boyd ranges
- Osmand ranges
- Ord River
- Bow River
- Cathedral Gorge
- Piccaninny Creek
- Domes Walk
- Echidna Chasm
- Two night stay in an ensuite cabin at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge.
- Flight in air-conditioned high-quality aeroplanes – the newest planes and only air conditioned fleet in Kununurra
- Courtesy transfer to and from our terminal within Kununurra
- Cold bottled water, Ord Valley sandalwood scented refresher towels and sweets
- Personalised pilot commentary
- 2 Days of Guided 4WD / Walking tours exploring Southern and Northern ends of Purnululu National Park
- All meals included while on tour.
- Two night stay at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
Operates: April to September
Duration: 2 full days + 2 nights
Please bring: Camera, Water bottle, hat, sturdy walking shoes (no leather soles), light cotton clothing, warm clothes for evenings (Jun – Aug), small torch, swimwear (pool at lodge). maximum 8kg per person overnight bag.
Adult: $2,449 per person – twin share
Child: $1,879 per child
Single supplement: $242 per night