WOODY ISLAND HELI DAY TOUR
Travel by ferry to Woody Island and upon arrival, enjoy morning tea on the deck of the visitor centre looking out over Shearwater Bay. Join an informative guided walking tour, learning about the history of the island while discovering the local wildlife on this unique Nature Reserve. Next, you’ll enjoy some free time choosing to snorkel with the abundant marine life in the bay, try your hand at fishing off the jetty or just sit back and relax, unwind and take in the views.
Cap-off your Woody Island Adventure with a refreshing drink at Black Jacks Bar (fully licensed) and a bite to eat from the waterfront kiosk, before returning to Esperance by scenic helicopter flight, discovering the turquoise coastline from above.
Call us on 1800 095 500 or book online below:
- Esperance Bay
- Woody Island
- Shearwater Bay
- Guided Walk on Nature trail
- Snorkel with the abundant marine life
- Try your hand at fishing
- 30 minute ferry to Esperance
- Morning tea on the deck of the visitor centre
- Guided tour of Woody Island walking trails
- 6 minute helicopter flight (Esperance to Woody Island)
- Ferry departs 9.00am from Esperance Foreshore
- Helicopter returns to Esperance at approx. 2.00pm
- Minimum of 2 people required to confirm
- Food & drink available for purchase at Black Jacks Bar and kiosk on the island
- Snorkelling and Fishing gear available for hire on the island
- Please bring: Good walking shoes, swimwear & towel, water bottle, hat and sun protection.
$270 per person
(minimum 2 people required to confirm)