HeliFishing 4 Night Package
Nothing beats a helifishing trip out of Kununurra. There is no easier or productive way to barramundi fish than in a helicopter with a pilot who knows the hot spots of the Kimberley and by using Kununurra as a comfortable base. Experience some incredibly diverse locations on this 3 day fishing safari, ranging from saline coastal flats, floodplain and barrage systems, billabongs and spectacular gorges and best of all, catch lots of barramundi. Each helifishing day is different with excellent choices of location that are accessible only by helicopter. For your enjoyment we have included a boat fishing experience amongst some of the top end’s biggest estuarine crocodiles in the lower Ord River.
Your experienced fishing guides will assist all the way, even filleting your catch that you can bring back to cook on the poolside BBQ at Freshwater Apartments. Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments offer 4.5 star deluxe serviced apartments. Located amongst beautiful tropical gardens with a stunning resort style lagoon pool, BBQ and full kitchen facilities. Free WiFi, free Foxtel including movie channels.
All year round
4 nights and 3 days
Call us on 1800 180 085 or book online below:
- Scenic helicopter flights to remote fishing locations
- Boat fishing on the lower Ord River with Northbound Charters
- Flood plains
- Coastal flats
- 4.5 Star accommodation at Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments
- Courtesy transfer to and from our terminal within Kununurra
- 4 breakfasts and 3 lunches, beer and wine with lunch
- Four nights stay at Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments
- Cold bottled water
- Personalised pilot commentary across personal headsets
- All fishing equipment
- Operates: All year round
- Duration: 4 nights and 3 days
- Departs: Kununurra
- Time: On demand
Please bring: hat, sunscreen, sturdy shoes for rocks and mud, sunglasses, refillable water bottle and sun protective clothing.
- Adults: $4350
Price is per person twin share (minimum of 2 people)