Full Day HeliFishing experience
Nothing beats a helifishing trip out of Kununurra. There is no better way to fish for barramundi than in a helicopter-accessible prime location alongside a pilot who knows the hot spots of the Kimberley.
Experience some incredibly diverse locations on this one day helifishing adventure, ranging from saline coastal flats, floodplain and barrage systems, billabongs and spectacular gorges. Depart in the early morning and tailor your helifishing experience to your desires by choosing the locations you’d like to visit. The spectacular landscape makes this tour even more phenomenal, and you’re sure to witness some of the most breathtaking scenery in the north as well as having a great day of fishing. The total flight time across this tour sits at approximately two hours, and you are able to visit up to three different locations. If you have had enough before the 8 hours is up, then we can head back. Across all of our tours, we encourage the catch and release of fish. This tour includes an experienced fishing guide, quality fishing equipment, breakfast, lunch, and Matso’s beer.
All year Round (recommend Oct-May)
approximately 7 hours
6.00am (varies at different times of the year)
Call us on 1800 180 085 or book online below:
• Legendary barramundi
• Spectacular landscapes
• Option to fish at three remote locations
• An experienced fishing guide
• Quality fishing equipment provided
• Courtesy transfer to and from our terminal within Kununurra
• Cold bottled water and packed breakfast and picnic lunch, Matso’s beer and/or wine
• Personalised pilot commentary through personal headsets during flight
• Quality fishing equipment (lure fishing)
• Flights operate year-round
• 7 hour tour with 2 hours flight time, landing at 3 locations
• Flights depart from Kununurra
• Minimum 2 passengers on all flights
• Maximum body weight of 136kg per seat
Please bring: hat, sunscreen, sturdy shoes for rocks and mud, sunglasses, refillable water bottle and sun protective clothing.
• Adult: $1550 per person
• Child: $1550 per person