2 Hour Scenic Flight + Half Day River Cruise with Triple J Cruises
This two-hour scenic flight departs from Kununurra and takes you on an unforgettable adventure over the Bungle Bungle Range, Lake Argyle, the Argyle Diamond Mine and Ord River Irrigation Area. You will also fly over the stunning Carr Boyd Ranges, the Osmand Ranges, the Ord River and Bow River. These views are enjoyed from an air-conditioned and beautifully presented Aviair aeroplane, with large windows ideal for viewing the sights below.
After this breathtaking aerial adventure, you will embark upon the Ord River Day Tour. At 11:30am, you will board a tour coach and be driven through Durack country to Lake Argyle. As you near Lake Argyle, the coach will make a stop at the historic Durack Homestead Museum, which was constructed as a replica of the original family homestead. After this stop, you will take the short drive to Lake Argyle Resort, where the enormous Lake Argyle can be viewed at a scenic lookout. From here, you will head across the Ord Top Dam wall where you can view the fascinating Ord Hydro-Power Station before boarding your Ord River cruise operated by Triple J Tours. This cruise will take you on the 55-kilometre ride back to Kununurra. Along the way, marvel at the spectacular scenery, wildlife, flora and fauna, and keep an eye out for the elusive freshwater crocodile. Take in a colourful East Kimberley sunset before reaching Kununurra and re-boarding the coach, which will drive you back to your accommodation.
Daily April to October
Approximately 2 hours scenic flight and 6 hour river cruise (including one hour coach transfer)
Scenic flights depart 6:00am | 9:00am | 2:30pm. Cruise pick up at 11.30am.
Call us on 1800 095 500 or book online below:
- 2 hour scenic flight
- Bungle Bungle Range
- Lake Argyle
- Argyle Diamond Mine
- Ord River Irrigation Area
- Carr Boyd Ranges
- Osmand Ranges
- Ord River
- Bow River
- Cruise through Carlton Gorge
- Bird Watching
- Durack Homestead Visit
- Flight in air-conditioned high quality aeroplanes – the newest planes and only air conditioned fleet in Kununurra
- Courtesy transfer from all Hotel, Motels and Caravan Parks within Kununurra Township
- Use of our Air-conditioned terminal
- Cold bottled water, Ord Valley sandalwood scented refresher towels, and sweets
- Personalised pilot commentary across PA system or personal headsets
- Transfers from Kununurra to Lake Argyle and return
- Pick up from all Hotel, Motels and Caravan Parks within Kununurra Township
- Afternoon Tea
- Cold Water and Tea/Coffee
- Durack Homestead Visit (J3 Cruise)
- Operates: April to October
- Duration: Approximately 2 hour scenic flight and half day river cruise
- Departs: Kununurra
- Time: Scenic flight departs 6:00am | 9:00am | 2:30pm. River cruise pick up 11.30am.
Please have lunch before you join the Triple J Cruise as lunch is not provided.
Flight and Cruise can be booked on same day or different days.
- Adults: $573
- Senior: $553
- Child: $523
Price is per person.