Bungle Bungle Adventurer
2 Hour Scenic Flight
From an aircraft, Purnululu National Park is an imposing sight. This 2-hour scenic flight takes you on an unforgettable adventure over the Bungle Bungle Range, Lake Argyle, the Argyle Diamond Mine and Ord River Irrigation Area. You will also fly over the stunning Carr Boyd Ranges, Osmand Ranges, the Ord River, and the Bow River.
Your aircraft is an air-conditioned, high wing, beautifully presented aeroplane offering comfort, safety and spectacular viewing opportunities.
This award-winning scenic flight from Kununurra to the Purnululu National Park is an exhilarating adventure taking in the Kimberley’s best scenic views.
– This is our most popular scenic flight –
All year round (Daily April to October)
Approximately 2 hours
6:00am | 9:00am | 2:30pm
Call us on 1800 095 500 or book online below:
- 2 hour scenic flight
- Bungle Bungle Range
- Lake Argyle
- Argyle Diamond Mine
- Ord River Irrigation Area
- Carr Boyd Ranges
- Osmand Ranges
- Ord River
- Bow River
- Flight in air-conditioned high quality aeroplanes – the newest planes and only air conditioned fleet in Kununurra
- Courtesy transfer to and from our terminal within Kununurra
- Use of our air conditioned terminal building
- Cold bottled water, Ord Valley sandalwood scented refresher towels, and sweets
- Personalised pilot commentary across PA system or personal headsets
- Operates: All year round (Daily April to October)
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Departs: Kununurra
- Time: 6:00am | 9:00am | 2:30pm
- Adults: $435
- Child: $415
- Senior: $415
Price is per person.