7 Day/6 Night Exclusive Package with Kimberley Experiences
Dance the night away under the stars and explore the extraordinary East Kimberley at the 2022 Aviair HeliSpirit Kimberley Moon Experience with this jam-packed Kimberley Experiences 6-day package.
Not only does your package include tickets to the pinnacle event of the 2022 Ord Valley Muster, the Kimberley Moon Experience, it will also include a cruise on the mighty Ord River, an overnight stay at the eco-accredited Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge, a guided walk through the ancient beehive-shaped domes of the Bungle Bungle Range and the natural wonder of Cathedral Gorge, a breathtaking sunset cruise on Lake Argyle, a full day guided tour exploring the vast El Questro Station, including Emma Gorge and a full day guided tour to the awe-inspiring Mitchell Falls including return flights from Kununurra, two scenic helicopter flights and a guided walk.
*limited seats available*
Day 1 – Kimberley Moon Experience – 14 May 2022
Arrive in Kununurra, check into your accommodation and slip your dancing shoes on for the much loved and anticipated Kimberley Moon Experience. Dance the night away under the Kimberley starts to iconic Aussie artists such as Ian Moss, Sheppard, Baker Boy, King Stingray and more.
With the general admission tickets, you have the choice to bring your own chair, picnic rug and esky. Alternatively, you can choose to upgrade to the Muster Bar, an 18+ area with a cash bar and extra facilities.
Day 2 | 15 May 2022 | Ord River Cruising
Enjoy a relaxing morning before the coach arrives to pick you up at 11:30am and transfer you to Triple J Cruises office. Board your Triple J cruise from Lake Kununurra and enjoy the 55km cruise up the Ord River to the Ord Top Dam. Marvel at the vast range of magnificent bird life, Carlton Gorge and Elephant Rock.
Learn about the flora and fauna of the East Kimberley. At the Ord Top Dam you will remain on the boat as you travel back to Kununurra stopping for afternoon tea at a riverside camp. Watch as the colours change the day on the gorges and ranges which line the river. Arrive back at your accommodation at approximately 5:30pm.
Day 3 | 16 May 2022 |Bungle Bungle Stayover including Cathedral Gorge & Domes guided walk
Join Australia’s major tourism award winner, Aviair on a spectacular scenic flight from Kununurra, taking you over the expansive Lake Argyle, Ord River, Bow River and before reaching the World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park.
Landing at Bellburn Airstrip in the national park, you will be met by your guide from Bungle Bungle Guided Tours for a tour of the 350 million year old landscape, featuring the iconic sandstone striped domes of the Bungle Bungle Range and Cathedral Gorge. Whilst having lunch, soak up the incredible atmosphere in breathtaking Cathedral Gorge, well known for its incredible natural accoustics.
Afterwards check into your private cabin at the eco-accredited Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge, where you can enjoy sunset drinks and delicious chef-prepared meals.
Meals: Lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
Day 4 | 17 May 2022 | Scenic flight to Kununurra & Lake Argyle Sunset Cruise
In the morning, enjoy another delightful breakfast at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge before returning to Kununurra on a flight which offers magnificent views of the old Argyle Diamond Mine, Ragged Ranges and Carr Boyd Ranges.
Check into your accommodation then enjoy some lunch at one of Kununurra’s cafes before meeting your coach at 12:45pm for your transfer to Lake Argyle. The 45 minute coach ride will take you from Kununurra to Lake Argyle, where you will board your cruise.
On the cruise see rock wallabies, crocodiles, wallaroos (euros) and birdlife, plus a catﬁsh feeding frenzy and the amazing spitting archer fish. Take in the untamed landscape of the magniﬁcent Carr Boyd Ranges along the inaccessible North Western shoreline as you cruise through some of Lake Argyle’s 90 islands and inlets. Sit back with a complimentary drink while you watch the Kimberley sun go down on yet another perfect day in paradise.
Tea, coffee and water is provided on the boat as well as sunset drinks and nibbles. Take your swimwear and towel to enjoy an afternoon swim.
Day 5 | 18 May 2022 | El Questro Full Day Tour
The El Questro full day tour is the only way to really experience the majesty of the property. A transfer from El Questro will pick up from your Kununurra accommodation from 6:30am and returning you home at 6:30pm.
Guided by an El Questro Ranger, the tour includes a guided hike through the breathtaking Emma Gorge with a rewarding swim at the top pool and famous waterfall. After a morning tea, rest and restore in the thermal Zebedee Springs. A beef or barramundi lunch follows at El Questro Station. The day concludes with a leisurely Chamberlain River cruise before you’re driven back to your accommodation in Kununurra.
Day 6 | 19 May 2022 | Mitchell Falls Discoverer
Departing Kununurra, this tour begins with a scenic plane flight over the Ord River, Carlton Hill Station, Wyndham and the Cambridge Gulf, before reaching the coast. Along the way, you will witness stunning views of beautifully patterned mud flats, as well as the magnificent Berkeley River, King George Falls, and the remote Aboriginal community of Kalumburu. This flight lands at the Mitchell Plateau Airstrip, where you will disembark and board a pristine HeliSpirit helicopter. The helicopter will transfer you from the airstrip to the beginning of the walk at the campground. You will follow your tour guide on a lush 4.5 kilometre hike, viewing indigenous art along the way into the stunning Mitchell Falls.
This hike can be challenging at points, with uneven tracks and river crossings, so there is an option to take a helicopter transfer straight from the campground to the falls (additional $160 per person – min 2 may be required).
Once arriving at the falls, you will have time to marvel at their beauty, take a swim in the Mitchell River and admire the fascinating flora and fauna of this area while enjoying a fresh picnic-style lunch. You will transfer via helicopter from the top of the falls including orbits over the falls and then onto the airstrip. You will board the plane for your return scenic flight to Kununurra passing over El Questro and the Cockburn Range.
- Explore the town of Kununurra, including Mirima National Park, Kelly’s Knob and Lake Kununurra
- Dance the night away at the Aviair HeliSpirit Kimberley Moon Experience, featuring iconic Australian artists such as Ian Moss, Sheppard and Baker Boy
- Discover the mighty Ord River on a Triple J Cruise
- Scenic flight with Aviair over the vast expanse of Lake Argyle, Carr Boyd and Osmand Ranges and the remarkable Purnululu National Park
- Guided walk in Purnululu National Park with Bungle Bungle Guided Tours including the incredible Cathedral Gorge and iconic black and orange striped domes of the Bungle Bungle Range
- Dinner, bed and breakfast package at the eco-accredited Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
- Take in the serenity of Lake Argyle on a sunset cruise with Lake Argyle Cruises
- Full day tour exploring the iconic El Questro Station, Emma Gorge, Zebedee Springs and Chamberlain Gorge.
- Full day tour to Punamii-Uunpuu (Mitchell Falls) including return scenic flights from Kununurra, two helicopter flights and guided walk.
- General Admission to the Aviair HeliSpirit Kimberley Moon Experience on 14 May 2022
- Ord River Cruise with Triple J Tours
- Bungle Bungle Adventurer Scenic Flight with Aviair
- Cathedral Gorge and Beehive Domes guided walk with Bungle Bungle Guided Tours, including a picnic lunch
- Overnight stay at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge including dinner and breakfast
- Lake Argyle Sunset Cruise with Lake Argyle Cruises
- El Questro Station and Emma Gorge full day guided tour including lunch
- Mitchell Falls Discoverer full day tour with Aviair
$3,793 Per Adult
$3,778 Per Senior
$3,265.50 Per Child
Shorter day tour packages available on request
Kimberley Moon Experience Optional Extras:
- Upgrade your Kimberley Moon Experience tickets to the exclusive licensed Muster Bar. $30.60 Per Person! (18+ only)
- Treat yourself to the Kimberley Fine Diamonds Dinner – Exclusive black-tie dinner. $500.92 Per Adult
Add Ord Valley Muster events to your itinerary:
19 May – Corroboree Under the Stars
Per Adult $47.02 | Per Child (5-17 YO) $15.91 | Family (2 Adults, 2 Children) $103.12
20 May – Hot Dub Time Machine
6pm – 11pm | Per Adult (18+) $67.42 | Per Child (5-17 YO) $46.51
16 May – The Kimberley Kitchen
5:00 PM – 10:00 PM | Per Adult $92.92 | Per Child (5-17 YO) $56.71
18 May – Comedy in the Park
This is an 18+ only event. 5pm – 10pm | Per Adult $82.72
15 May – Art in the Park
5pm – 9pm | Per Adult $31.72 | Per Child (5-17 YO) $10.81
19 May – A Boy Names Cash
5pm – 10pm | Per Adult $67.42 | Per Child (5-17 YO) $15.91
17 May – Storytelling Night
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM | Per Adult $47.02 | Per Child (5-17YO) $10.81
21 May – Muster Rodeo
3:30pm – 11:30pm Per Adult $31.72 | Per Child (5-17 YO) $10.81 | Family (2 Adults, 2 Children) $72.52
Every morning 16 – 21 May | 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM | Per Adult $48.04
21 May – Gina Williams & Guy Ghouse perform Koorlangka
5:00 PM – 8:00 Pm | Per Adult $47.02 | Per Child (5-17 Yo)$15.91
16, 17 and 18 May – Waringarri Arts Experience
10:00 AM – 12:30 PM | Per Adult $87.82 | Per Child (5-17 YO) $56.71
$3,793 Per Adult
$3,778 Per Senior
$3,265.50 Per Child
Shorter day tour packages available on request.
- Price is per person
- Minimum and maximum numbers apply for tours
- Depending on availability tours may be on different days
- Helicopter and/or Plane transfers available at additional costs